Call for abstracts
Abstract submission is closed.
General submission information
- An individual may be the first author on more than one abstract and may submit more than one abstract.
- Accepted abstracts will be made available to all registered delegates.
- Applicants must complete the entire application for consideration.
- Abstracts are preferably organized in the following sections:
- Maximum word count of an abstract is 250 words.
- Tables or illustrations may not be included in abstracts.
- Only generic names of drugs are acceptable when referring to pharmacological substances.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstracts will be rejected if they do not adhere to the ethical principles for clinical (human) and animal research.
- Abstracts will be approved for presentation on the basis of quality and originality.